Happy October! It's October 1st...my favorite month of the year! and the celebration begins!
How many of you have frames you love to hang in your home? I do! I have these 2 vintage gilded frames that I love to change out every once in a while. Holidays are always fun to personalize the art in these frames. And Rhonna Designs makes it so easy! So, here ya go...another idea for our 31 Halloween Ideas Series:
Idea No. 6: Spooky Silhouettes.
1. Print out your favorite Spooky Printable Papers. 8x10.
2. Create the bold black & white Silhouettes w/ the Spooky Silhouettes by stamping the digital brush in white onto a black 6x8 background.
3. Print out & adhere onto the Spooky Papers.
4. Trim to fit into frame. Adhere.
5. Add a 3-D Paper Bow created by using the Rhonna Designs Paper Bow Template you got in the Newsletter.
I love mixing the patterns together. The Afghan Chevron with the dots & stripes is just so delish to me!
And, isn't it easy & fun? I added the striped black & white paper between the two frames to look like a ribbon...Note to self: I need a good black & white ribbon...has anyone found some? I need it!
I love how easy this is to just print out & make a festive Halloween art decor piece for my home.
Remember: cReate something eveRyday! Now...go! cReate!