Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Announcing the 2014 Rhonna Designs Creative Contributors

I'm so thrilled to welcome Nancy Wyatt & Rosemary Watson to as my 2014 Creative Contributors here on Rhonna Designs Blog. They have both been with me as Creative Team members from 2011-2013  & both contributed so much to uplift and inspire!
 Nancy has been so awesome with her Rhonna Designs video tutorials. Go on over to subscribe so you don't miss them!
And, remember Rosemary's AWESOME promo video as Rhonna Designs App came out? It's so fab!
Both are amazing photographers & so creative w/ Rhonna Designs. I'm excited to have them on board & encourage you to go follow them on Instagram! You WILL be uplifted and inspired!


4 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! Love these gals! Can't wait to see what beautiful projects they come up with!

Colette Nederhoff said...

so inspired by their work- this is awesome!

Mike Ross said...

Thanks for this. I need someone that can help with some commercial designs that I have been working on. I have a lot of the work done, but I need some help with the finish work.
Mike Ross | http://www.vespoliconstructions.com.au/our-services/design/

jamie said...

congratulations ladies...beautiful and inspiring you always are.
~j